accessible-iOS Co-moderator notice: subject lines and other things

  • From: Josh Gregory <joshkart12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iPhone List <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 17:17:19 -0400

Hi all

As noticed in a previous email to this list, I have seen that some like to
change the subject line of a previous thread and post their question that way.
This is otherwise known as hijacking, and is not acceptable on here, or I'm
sure any other list. If you wish to ask a question that is not related to the
thread on hand, please start a new thread. Do not hijack another. If you are
new here and did not know this, that is okay, but if you are a member that has
been here for a while, you should know that this is not acceptable behavior. If
anybody has any issues with this, please email me privately, do not continue
this thread.
Thanks,
Josh, co-moderator

Sent from my iPhoneWith questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics
discussed on list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or
on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221