accessible-iOS Co-moderator letter: new questions and topics and such

  • From: Josh Gregory <joshkart12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iPhone List <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 16:20:10 -0400

Good  afternoon,

I'm writing this for a couple of reasons.
First, if you're going to ask a question that is completely unrelated to the
topic at hand in any way, shape, or form, please, could you please do us all a
favor and start a new topic? I'm not calling anybody out by any means, and I
don't mean to upset anybody, but it's really annoying to see a question that is
not even closely related to the topic in any way whatsoever. Also, you're not
exactly going to get your question answered because it's buried in a mountain
of emails related to the subject at hand.  as for the question about how to
download from MP3 skull, this is not a legal website  at least not in United
States, so will not be allowed to be discussed on this list. What you all need
to realize is that this list is publicly archived, and can be easily found via
a Google search, and any talk of a legal activity could easily fall to the
moderators, we are not responsible for anything like that, and we will not be
held responsible by allowing such topics to occur. Anybody that continues to
discuss this topic will be either placed on moderation or no post.
If anybody has any problems with this, please write me off list, again, anybody
that writes here will first be warned off list, and then be placed on either no
post or moderation.
Thanks,
Josh

 Sent from my iPhoneWith questions, concerns or issues not related to the
topics discussed on list please email the list admin to:
beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221