accessible-iOS Calendars not syncing between ipad II and computer

  • From: "Larry Lumpkin" <llumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <viphone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 11:10:01 -0500

Hi.  I have posted this several times and not received an answer.  I am
trying to sync my calendar and contacts between an ipad II running ios 7.02
and a windows 7 64-bit computer running MS outlook 2010 home and business.
I have the latest ICloud control panel installed and running and
appointments going to the iCloud calendar.  My mail service is a pop-3
account.  I would really like to have my appointments and contacts to sync
and would really appreciate help  in resolving this problem.  Thanks.