accessible-iOS Auto complete email address

  • From: marysta <marysta.moore@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 14:00:19 -0400

When I am typing an email address in the to field, is there options being
offered to chose so I don't have to type the entire address?  For instance if I
begin typing jane would jane.doe@xxxxxxxxxxx be there on the screen to select?
If so where is it and do I double tap to select it?With questions, concerns or
issues not related to the topics discussed on list please email the list admin
to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221