accessible-iOS Apps downloading on my phone

  • From: Shane clark <hshaneclark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindapples@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, viphone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 02:12:59 -0400

Hi,
I downloading several games to my iPad mini and somehow they also ended up on
my 4S. Why would this happen? Would iCloud backup being turned on have anything
to do with this?
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhoneWith questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics
discussed on list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or
on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221