accessible-iOS Another VoiceOver question

  • From: Krysti <happypuppy102@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 18:44:18 -0300

Hey how do I navigate threw text messages someone sent me I'm new to VoiceOver
for iOS just started using it as I don't wanna strain my eyes

Sent from my iPhoneWith questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics
discussed on list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or
on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221