accessible-iOS Alternative recording apps?

  • From: Chris H <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 20:19:17 +0100

Hello everyone, this is Chris here.
Please can you suggest alternative recording apps?
What I am looking for is an app that behaves similar to Dropvox, except the ability to record without an internet connection would just be fantastic. Also, please only try to suggest apps that do not force VoiceOver to go through the earpiece like Dropvox doesn't. I'm asking this as I was going to do my third part of my series on MBraille tonight, but had to let you all down due to stormy weather we have in the Uk, which temporarily took my broadband offline for a few hours. This is also why I would like apps to not force VoiceOver to go through the earpiece? After all, how can I demonstrate apps for the iPhone if that was to happen? I can't!
Any responses greatly appreciated. Thanks!