accessible-iOS Advancing through a video on the iPad mini

  • From: Shane clark <hshaneclark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindapples@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, viphone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 10:31:39 -0400

Hi,
When playing a video on my iPad, using airplay on my AppleTV, I am unable to
advance through the video. I contacted someone at Apple, and they tried it out
on two different iPads, and they weren't able to advance through the video
either.
So my question is, how do I advance through the video? On my phone, all I have
to do is swipe up with one finger, and it takes me through the track. I even
tried double tapping, and holding on the second tap And sliding my finger up
and down, left and right, still nothing happens. So I figured I would ask yall,
And maybe you could help.
As always thanks guys for all your help, Shane.

Sent from my iPhoneWith questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics
discussed on list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or
on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221