accessible-iOS Accessible credit card scanner app

  • From: Jewel <herekittykat2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 17:43:02 -0400

Hi, I am a member of my local NFB chapter and we have many fund-raisers. At
today's meeting, we talked about accepting credit cards at our fund-raisers. We
need an accessible credit card scanner and app for iphone, since most of the
members with smart phones are on IOS. I found a number of apps for the purpose,
but wondered which are accessible. I know the apps are free, so I can try them,
but I don't want to sign up with all of the programs to see which scanners work
well for the blind. Does anyone use any of the below and can discuss their
accessibility? The ones I am considering are:
Square
Credit card machine
Pay anywhere
Leaders
Credit card reader
Cube credit terminal

Any help would be appreciated!
-Jewel

reply://herekittykat2@xxxxxxxxx

Sent from my iPhoneWith questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics
discussed on list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or
on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221