accessible-iOS . Accessible App. FREE. Little Riddles - Word Game

  • From: "MamaPeach" <mamapeach@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 08:07:36 -0400

App Name: Little Riddles - Word Game
Developer: Juxta Labs, Inc
FREE
Notes: The only thing that I have noticed while playing this game, is if you close the app, but you don't remove it from the app switcher, when you open the app again, you are placed at the bottom of the playing screen. It is easier to just remove the app from the app switcher and then reopen the app, or you could do a lot of flicking to get back up, as I have tried doing the gesture that should take me to the top of the screen, but it doesn't seem to work. Great little game though.
"#1 word game!"
"This game is ridiculously addictive and fun!"
Can you guess the word? Every level is a new riddle and clue. See if you can guess them all!
* Instant FUN. No signup. No registration. Just play!
* Tricky Riddles. Every Riddle is Little - some are easy, some are hard. See if you can beat them all!
* HILARIOUS! Ok, they're not all funny. But a lot of them will make you LOL.
* Hundreds of levels. You will not run out of riddles. I challenge you to play to the end. Frankly, I don't think you can do it. We're always adding more and more so the fun never stops. * Helpful hints. Don't worry about getting stuck. Plenty of hints will help you level up fast. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/little-riddles-word-game/id627753364?mt=8