accessible-iOS A tempature question

  • From: Shane clark <hshaneclark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, viphone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 02:32:24 -0400

Hi all,
I was over at some friends house a little while ago, and we wanted to check the
temperature, so I looked at my iPhone 4S running 7.03, and went to the
notification center, and it said it was 41 degrees. Then I asked Siri what was
the current temp, and she said 52. Then I asked, what was the current temp
right now, and she said 43.
So, how do I know who's right, and where did I get those 3 different answers?
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhoneWith questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics
discussed on list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or
on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221