[accessible-android] which android should I get?

  • From: bob smith <bobsmithisthetechmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 22:45:59 -0800

Fuck this list and everyone on it.

Hey! Do you remember someone named fuck you with the email address ihaveagunstopnow@xxxxxxxxx? Well if you do then I am back. If you do not then well, I am here anyhow. Yup. I came back with a new and improved name and a new and improved email account. The ihaveagunstopnow@xxxxxxxxx account is completely closed and shut down so do not bother sending messages there anymore. You will get a computer generated delivery statice notification email and I will not get the email you try to send me if you send it to ihaveagunstopnow@xxxxxxxxx because that account is deleted. If you want to talk to me send your message to bobsmithisthetechmaster@xxxxxxxxx instead. Also, don't waste your time reporting me, because just like the ihaveagunstopnow@xxxxxxxxx account, I am going to be deleting this account in a few days when I am done with it.

To contact the list admin with questions, issues, or request concerning the list please email: alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter on betoa221

To subscribe to the list send a message with subscribe on the subject line to:
accessible-android-
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list please send message with unsubscribe in the
subject line to accessible-
android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To make changes to your list subscription please visit:
//www.freelists.org/list/accessible-
android