[accessible-android] using the android phones

  • From: lsterling0 <l.sterling0@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 20:21:28 -0500

Hi all I don't have just one question because I don't really know where to
start. I have an lg fuel running 4.4  I think. I have an iPhone and am
finding it so much different from  android. Any suggestions you all have for
me will be  greatly appreciated.

Thanks
louana

To contact the list admin with questions, issues, or request concerning the
list please email:
alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter on betoa221

To subscribe to the list send a message with subscribe on the subject line to:
accessible-android-
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list please send message with unsubscribe in the
subject line to accessible-
android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To make changes to your list subscription please visit:
//www.freelists.org/list/accessible-
android