[accessible-android] Re: tts voices?

  • From: Beto Arreola <beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 10:20:40 -0600

Hi, have they made sure the volume is all the way up and do they get any of the
sounds that are included in talk back when it is turned on.
As for the device running that version of android if it is a touch screen phone
it will be impossible for them to use.  If it comes with a keyboard they will
be able to use it, but not a touch screen ply device.