[accessible-android] tts voices?

  • From: "Anthony Tom, Studio" <homesweethome.tom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 12:16:35 -0400

a friend of mine recently bought a samsong galaxy gts5830m. running android
version 2.3.6. and although the phone has talkback, there seem to be no tts
engines instaled. is this normal? another funny thing is that they can't
seem to connect the phone to their wifi. how can they address the tts issue
in lu of wifi?

Anthony D,. Tom

I am empowered by attention and my gift is desire or epiphany.