[accessible-android] talkback update.

  • From: Norman King <norbking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 20:03:08 -0400

Hi all.

This morning my talkback was updated to 3.4.0

The biggest change was the gesture change.

To switch navigation from character to word to paragraph you now double tap
the item you want to read and flick up then right to open a menu.

Then move your finger to granularity menu and lift.

After that move your finger to the item you want and lift again.

Now you can swipe left/right to move by whatever you selected.

The up/down gesture that was used for this now moves the cursor to the first
or last item on the screen.

I personally don't like the new gestures as it takes far to long for me to
navigate.

What does everybody else think?