[accessible-android] skype

  • From: Beto Arreola <beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 12:37:28 -0600

Okay guys I'll be on skype to speak about the following.  For those that who
have always been curious I am covering the topics of android, iOS, mac, and pc.
These I am covering on skype for anyone wanting to ask about them.  I am
starting right now and will go on until 5 PM mountain, and then again at 8 PM
mountain until I feel its good to close it.
These times are for the east 2:32 PM ending at 7 PM central I believe is 1 PM
ending at 6.  For my second event it will be like I said 8 PM mountain 9 PM
central, and 10 PM eastern.
Anyone can correct me if I am wrong on any of these, but the event starts now.
Just one quick reminder please IM me before calling don't just call anyone who
doesn't take the tame to send me an IM and just calls I will remove from my
skype contacts.
the ID is betoa221.To contact the list admin with questions, issues, or request
concerning the list please email: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx or on skype at
betoa221, or on twitter on betoa221

To subscribe to the list send a message with subscribe on the subject line to:
accessible-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list please send message with unsubscribe in the
subject line to accessible-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To make changes to your list subscription please visit:
//www.freelists.org/list/accessible-android