[accessible-android] purchasing apps from the playstore with atm card

  • From: austin pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile devices set up on November 15 2012." <mobile.accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, eyes-free <eyes-free@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 08:31:41 +0530

hi all i have a atm/ debit card can i use it to purchase apps from the
playstore? if yes how can i set playstore up to take my atm code also
when i purchase apps or i should say antivirus like kaspersky mobile
security can i come to know what is the deuration of the lisence
before purchasing?

austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.
austin.pinto3
To contact the list admin with questions, issues, or request concerning the
list please email: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx or on skype at betoa221, or on
twitter on betoa221

To subscribe to the list send a message with subscribe on the subject line to:
accessible-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list please send message with unsubscribe in the
subject line to accessible-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To make changes to your list subscription please visit:
//www.freelists.org/list/accessible-android