[accessible-android] problem with dual sim phone

  • From: austin pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile devices set up on November 15 2012." <mobile.accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, eyes-free <eyes-free@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 08:13:22 +0530

hi all i have setup my samsung galaxy y pro duos with 2 sims just for
experimantation so that i get used to it when i take a dual sim phone
now everything is ok i can get incomming calls and sms from boath sims
but the problem is when i want to make a outgoing call or send a sms i
cannot select via which sim the call or sms should go it always goes
via sim2 can some1 advise me what to do?

--
surch for me on facebook, google+, orkut..
austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx

To subscribe to the list send a message with subscribe on the subject line to:
accessible-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list please send message with unsubscribe in the
subject line to accessible-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To make changes to your list subscription please visit:
//www.freelists.org/list/accessible-android