[accessible-android] Re: my podcasts for the list

  • From: Andrea Sherry <sherryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 18:05:10 +1000

This is what the link says when I attempt to use it:
"Error (509)
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily
disabled!"
That used to happen to me when I was using the free Dropbox but no longer since my dropbox is 100g.
Cheers
Andrea
On 25/07/2013 1:00 PM, austin pinto wrote:
hi all this is the link from whare u can get all the 7 podcasts that i
have made on android in the last 11 munths.
this podcasts are made on android 2.3.6 and can give people who are
coming into android or have just come in a idia on what it is also
there are some tricks to help u customize your phone u can also share
podcasts with others and if u want put it up on websites

download it from.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16617710/android%20podcasts.rar

--
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Brad
To contact the list admin with questions, issues, or request concerning the

To unsubscribe from the list please send message with unsubscribe in the
subject line to accessible-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx