[accessible-android] last alert

  • From: Beto Arreola <beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 09:27:01 -0600

Okay guys just wanted to let you all know that the accessible android list we
be disabled today.  I will not delete the list quite yet until I am completely
sure everything is working here 100%, but it will be disabled where you can't
post anything over there.
Please with any questions or issues not related to what we all know is
discussed on list direct them to me specially if you are having issues posting.
my email is beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx for all of you who don't have it already.
I can also be contacted on skype with the id betoa221 and twitter the same.