[accessible-android] iOS vs Android

  • From: Beto Arreola <beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 11:56:29 -0600

Good afternoon list members do to the interest by many of you in a discussion
of android vs iOS I've decided to hold 2 skype events this friday within
regards to this.
The first event will start at 3 PM mountain standard time and will end at 5,
and the second will start at 8 and end at mid-night.
Now before anyone asks if this event will be recorded the answer is no it won't
if you guys want me to do it, but anyone else who attends the event is more
then welcome to do so.
Now here is the thing if you want to join this event you must email me
privately and let me know.  If you do contact me privately this will be a
commitment that you will be there at either one of these events.  If no one
emails me showing interest in this event I will not hold it.
For anyone needing my email address it is beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx and skype ID
is betoa221 same with twitter.
Hope to hear from all of you interested people.
List admin:
AlbertoTo contact the list admin with questions, issues, or request concerning
the list please email: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx or on skype at betoa221, or on
twitter on betoa221

To subscribe to the list send a message with subscribe on the subject line to:
accessible-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list please send message with unsubscribe in the
subject line to accessible-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To make changes to your list subscription please visit:
//www.freelists.org/list/accessible-android