[accessible-android] backing up apps to .apk files

  • From: Josh <joshknnd1982@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2014 23:19:49 -0500

Hi

I tried easy backup it said no network. I also tried app sharer same issue can't figure out how to back up .my installed apps into .apk files. once I got them into .apk files then tried installing on my friend's phone and it keeps saying app fails to install. is it possible to back up my installed apps and share them with friends as .apk files? if so how?

thanks

Josh

--
using windows7 laptop

To contact the list admin with questions, issues, or request concerning the list please email: alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter on betoa221

accessible-android-
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list please send message with unsubscribe in the
subject line to accessible-
android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To make changes to your list subscription please visit:
//www.freelists.org/list/accessible-
android