[accessible-android] Re: android phones with talkback

  • From: Norman King <norbking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 19:56:13 -0400

Hi.
Most android phones are compatible with talkback.
Probably the best phones to look at right now are Samsung phones and the
Google nexus series.
Talkback is probably the best screen reader designed to work with the
android u I as opposed to screen readers that come with there own suite of
aps like mobile accessibility.