[accessible-android] Re: [accessible-android] [accessible-android] No speech after switching to Acapela engine… help please!!

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 12:48:52 -0600

Ah, that makes sense!  I wish I would have known that before hand!  Once I get
sighted help to switch back to the Google speech engine, will I be able to go
to the Google PlayStore and purchase Acapela voices, or does this have to be
done from within the Acapela app?

Thanks so much for your quick response!

Russell