[accessible-android] Re: What is ...?

  • From: Andrea Sherry <sherryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 18:10:43 +1000

So when I had to change a thing or two (can't remember what) to install that Talkback beta is that the same thing?

Cheers
Andrea
On 1/10/2013 6:01 PM, Dialup @ 56k wrote:
It's the Android equivalent of 'rooting' (gaining access to Root folder) of a phone in order to install custom software. In the Android world it's common place. In the other world it is aggressively discouraged by the fruit people.
Glen

***

On 01-Oct-2013 4:39 PM, Andrea Sherry wrote:
Jail break?
Not really an Android query but thought someone might have some information.
A friend wants me to jail break her Iphone 4. Is this a legal process?
What does it involve?
Is it likely to damage the phone?
Cheers
Andrea

To contact the list admin with questions, issues, or request concerning the list please email: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter on betoa221 To subscribe to the list send a message with subscribe on the subject line to: accessible-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from the list please send message with unsubscribe in the subject line to accessible-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To make changes to your list subscription please visit: //www.freelists.org/list/accessible-android

--
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Brad