[accessible-android] Re: Voice input

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 06:46:17 +0200

Might not be relevant, but, my older samsung galaxy Y pro GT-B5510's locale and
text language is set to english, south africa, and under voice input and output
settings, I can in fact set the input language to afrikaans, but, have never
really tested it/done much with it.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker