[accessible-android] Speech stoping after a short time when using go Read

  • From: Bill Deatherage <wrd828@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2013 14:42:21 -0400

Hello,
I am in the process of reading a book from book Share on My Samsung tablet
using the go read app.  After a short time when the screen gos dark the speach
will stop.  I think the reason the screen gos dark has something with to do
with screen saving.  Has anyone had this problem and what can I do to solve it?
Thank you in advance.
Bill Deatherage