[accessible-android] Speach not reading entire e-mail message

  • From: BIll Deatherage <wrd828@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 11:29:05 -0400

Hello,
I have tried both g-mail and the e-mail program that comes on my Android
devices.  No matter what e-mail program I am using, the speach only reads
part of the message.  I tried to tap twice and open the message but that
doesn't help either.  Sometimes it only reads the subject line.  I am using
the acapella voices on both my phone and my tablet. Both devices are
Samsung Gallexy My tablet is a 4.11 and the phone is a 4.2.  Thanks in
advance for any suggestions to solving the problem.
Bill Deatherage