[accessible-android] Re: Search Query

  • From: Andrea Sherry <sherryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 17:01:12 +1100

Well my phone is a LG and I just use the standard Voice Search which appears to be connected to Google. What mystifies me is that somethimes this results in the voice answer and at other times I am taken to some web page.

Cheers
Andrea
On 11/10/2013 4:57 PM, Andre Neethling wrote:
Hi Andrea
I think it all depends on what program you used.
On my Samsun S3 the defalt program (Ires)  has a butten that you must just tap
on if you would like the voice to tell you the answers.
If you can tell me what app it is that you use, I'll perhaps be able to tell
you how to fix that problem.

Andre