[accessible-android] Quick and easy duplicate contacts management

  • From: Loreal lavigna <loreallavigna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <eyes-free@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 06:19:32 -0400

Hello,

Subject says it all.  I'm looking for an easy-to-use, quick, but efficient
method for managing duplicate contacts on my Samsung Galaxy S4.  I don't want
to have to click through every single contact, as I have both business and
professional contacts mixed in together in one place and altogether have nearly
1400 contacts total including duplicates of course).  Can anyone recommend any
duplicate contact management programs/apps that are effective and efficient, in
other words something that isn't going to take an exhausting length of time to
go through and do?  I'd like to be able to use different criteria when
searching, not all contacts will have the exact same information (names, phone
numbers, email addresses, etc).
Thanks in advance!!!

Loreal Lavigna
Princess House Lifestyle Consultant