[accessible-android] Question About Samsung Galexy 4S

  • From: "David Tanner" <david.tanner100@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 16:08:22 -0500

Is anyone here using a Galexy 4S from AT&T?  I tried it a little bit at an
AT&T store and found it virtually impossible to enter information using the
touch keyboard on the screen.  Is it possible to fix this problem?  If I
tried entering letters the same as on an iPhone I got mostly junk.

Thanks for any help here.  I would like to start using that phone, but it
appears that there is a serious problem with text entry.

A couple of folks that I work with have the Nexus 7 tablet and they insist
that I will have this problem unless I get the Google unlocked version of
the Samsung Galexcy 4s, but I am not into paying $650 for the pleasure of
having an unlocked phone.

To contact the list admin with questions, issues, or request concerning the
list please email: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx or on skype at betoa221, or on
twitter on betoa221

To subscribe to the list send a message with subscribe on the subject line to:
accessible-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list please send message with unsubscribe in the
subject line to accessible-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To make changes to your list subscription please visit:
//www.freelists.org/list/accessible-android