[accessible-android] No answer button appearing when screen locked.

  • From: "Judy Jones" <jtj1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 16:22:10 -0600

Hello again,

I have tried calling myself several times.  If my screen isn’t locked in the
first place, it is very easy tofind the answer button to answer the incoming
call.  However, if my screen is locked, which is usually the case when not
being used.  Nothing appears on the screen, at least there is no vibratory
feedback, and swiping does nothing to answer.  Are there any settings in the
Android itself I need to change, or do you have any ideas for me.

BTW, my keyboard solution is that I need to use the EqualEyes keyboard, and
everything then works fine for me creating new messages.

Thanks again for your expertice.

Judy