[accessible-android] Re: Nexus 7 Tablet

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 20:00:37 -0600

Yes, that's the problem… the apps are cheap as chips, but, if you buy enough
chips, it ends up costing a lot! LOL

Freezing??  In Australia??  Really?  I'm from Edmonton, in Alberta, Canada, and
we're quite far north… somehow I've never associated the words freezing and
Australia together! LOL

Russell