[accessible-android] Re: New member introduction

  • From: Quentin Christensen <quentin.christensen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 21:47:39 +1100

Hi Angela,

Welcome to Android, and to the list! If you need any help, please let us know! If you do, if you could say what kind of device you have, how you are accessing it (eg if you are using Talkback, or the magnifier or anything) and what version of Android (if you know) that information will often help someone to provide an answer that will work for you.

All the best and enjoy your device!

Regards

Quentin.

On 29/03/2014 9:42 PM, Angela Delicata wrote:
Hi,
My name is Angela and write  from Italy
I've just bought an Android device: so,  I'm just learning the basics.
i'm sure I'll find good hints on how to start.
regards.
Angela from Italy
To contact the list admin with questions, issues, or request concerning the list please email: alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter on betoa221

To subscribe to the list send a message with subscribe on the subject line to: accessible-android-
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list please send message with unsubscribe in the subject line to accessible-
android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

android

---
is active.

To contact the list admin with questions, issues, or request concerning the list please email: alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter on betoa221

To subscribe to the list send a message with subscribe on the subject line to:
accessible-android-
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list please send message with unsubscribe in the
subject line to accessible-
android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To make changes to your list subscription please visit:
//www.freelists.org/list/accessible-
android