[accessible-android] Re: Microsoft word document on my Samsun?

  • From: Andre Neethling <ANeethling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 07:58:13 +0000

Thanks.
And does the Talkback work with boath?

-----Original Message-----
From: accessible-android-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:accessible-android-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dialup @ 56k
Sent: 10 September 2013 09:10 AM
To: accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [accessible-android] Re: Microsoft word document on my Samsun?

Well, I have Kingsoft and Polaris installed on my tablet.
They both have their pros and cons; depends on what you want.
Try them both.
Glen

***

On 09-Sep-2013 11:49 PM, Andre Neethling wrote:
> Hi
>
> Using a Samsun S3, what app can I use to open a .docx file?
>
> Andre
>

> Please Note: This email and its contents are subject to our email
> legal notice which can be viewed at
> http://www.sars.gov.za/AllDocs/Documents/email_disclaimer.pdf
To contact the list admin with questions, issues, or request concerning the
list please email: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx or on skype at betoa221, or on
twitter on betoa221

To subscribe to the list send a message with subscribe on the subject line to:
accessible-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list please send message with unsubscribe in the
subject line to accessible-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To make changes to your list subscription please visit:
//www.freelists.org/list/accessible-android