[accessible-android] Re: Labeling unlabeled buttons

  • From: "gary melconian" <globcastcapital@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 19:45:57 -0700

Actually samsung said that  the s3, note 2, s4 and note 3 will all be
updated to version 4.3 as well as the one after that. So that's going to
happen around mid October or November depending on carrier and where you r
in the world. The reasoning for Samsung decision to support these four
models since there are a lot of them around the global world and to sell
their smart watch  globally which is a companion to these devices and the
smart watch needs version 4.3 in order to work.