[accessible-android] HTC 1 question

  • From: Beto Arreola <beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 16:25:55 -0600

Okay guys I would like to know if any of you have had the honor of playing or
even own the HTC 1. I am interested in opinions on both the google play
addition and the UIed one, but my special interest lays more in the one with
the UI over lay.  I have heard it is less heavy and a few days ago I got to
play with one at a verizon store for about 5 minutes because another person
wanted to see it, but I want to hear what all of you have to say.To contact the
list admin with questions, issues, or request concerning the list please email:
beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter on betoa221

To subscribe to the list send a message with subscribe on the subject line to:
accessible-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list please send message with unsubscribe in the
subject line to accessible-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To make changes to your list subscription please visit:
//www.freelists.org/list/accessible-android