[accessible-android] Re: HTC 1 and Galaxy s4 google play additions out

  • From: "Michelle H." <harpermo2010@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 23:13:47 -0700

I replaced my Droid X with an HTC DNA earlier this year and I am still
struggling to get my DNA configured to where I can really use it. I can now
do email (via K-9) and text usually works with Handcent but Jeanie doesn't
work well. I recently had my husband install the eyes-free shell and I've
tried it a few times but it's learning curve ...
Michelle