[accessible-android] General discussion skype event

  • From: Beto Arreola <beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 20:59:02 -0600

For all list members in an hours time I will be holding a general discussion
event on skype.  This is just to talk about anything and to get to know me the
list owner a little better, and also to discuss anything you guys would be
interested in talking about.
Ones again this event begins in one hour and I will hold it for a few hours to
make anyones saturday interesting and a little entertaining if it happening to
be boring.
Now please send me an IM before calling.
List admin
AlbertoTo contact the list admin with questions, issues, or request concerning
the list please email: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx or on skype at betoa221, or on
twitter on betoa221

To subscribe to the list send a message with subscribe on the subject line to:
accessible-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list please send message with unsubscribe in the
subject line to accessible-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To make changes to your list subscription please visit:
//www.freelists.org/list/accessible-android