[accessible-android] Finding an hq voice file

  • From: Shane clark <hshaneclark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 12:40:03 -0500

Hi all,
I'm borrowing my aunts Bote 3, and I downloaded an hq voice after getting the
message to do so. However, I can't find it to install it. I know nothing about
android, so I'm more or less just playing around with it trying to get a feel
for how it works.
Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Sent from my iPhoneTo contact the list admin with questions, issues, or request
concerning the list please email:
alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter on betoa221

To subscribe to the list send a message with subscribe on the subject line to:
accessible-android-
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list please send message with unsubscribe in the
subject line to accessible-
android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To make changes to your list subscription please visit:
//www.freelists.org/list/accessible-
android