[accessible-android] Eyesfree shell is it useful??

  • From: Jose Lomeli <jose.lomeli0@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 07:02:34 -0700

Hello; Listers, is the eyesfree shell really useful? I guess I am
trying to say is! Can I get any use of it? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPod
To contact the list admin with questions, issues, or request concerning the
list please email: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx or on skype at betoa221, or on
twitter on betoa221

To subscribe to the list send a message with subscribe on the subject line to:
accessible-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list please send message with unsubscribe in the
subject line to accessible-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To make changes to your list subscription please visit:
//www.freelists.org/list/accessible-android