[accessible-android] Re: Entering Text

  • From: Andrea Sherry <sherryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 23:06:19 +1000

Yes it does.
Hafve been hunting the Playstore to find something like the Iphone. Not game enough yet to install anything I find but am going to keep searching.
thanks
Andrea
On 21/09/2013 11:02 PM, Norman King wrote:
Hi Andria.
The android phones do not have the double tap feature. For the keyboard.
You can still brows the keyboard if you don't lift your finger.
If you lift your finger on the keyboard it will enter the letter you're on.
To get off the keyboard just slide your finger off before you lift it.

Hope this makes sense.