[accessible-android] Re: Entering Text

  • From: Norman King <norbking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 09:02:12 -0400

Hi Andria.
The android phones do not have the double tap feature. For the keyboard.
You can still brows the keyboard if you don't lift your finger.
If you lift your finger on the keyboard it will enter the letter you're on.
To get off the keyboard just slide your finger off before you lift it.

Hope this makes sense.