[accessible-android] Re: Creating a folder on a nova home screen

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 14:06:51 +0200

Ok, next step.
If I tell it to add an app, and then look on lower left of screen with list of
apps, there's the button to add folder instead, and you can edit it to change
it's name, but, don't seem to be able to then drag current icons/apps into it,
and if I double tap on it to open it, it doesn't seem to let me know when am
then focused in/on it's inners, but, might carry on playing around a bit more.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA