[accessible-android] Re: Code Factory Query

  • From: "Anthony Tom, Studio" <homesweethome.tom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 11:04:06 -0400

i'm running this demo, and the first ithing i experienced was that the
screen was not refreshing. i made a call to a number. and every call that
came in after that, showed up with that number. the second thing, seemingly
related to the first, was that when i clicked on a number to enter into
contacts, the previous number that i saved ended up in the number field for
the new one. when i cancelled that process, the previous saved contact was
deleted. very strange. i'm running it on an alcatel.

Anthony D,. Tom
I am empowered by attention and my gift is desire or epiphany.