[accessible-android] Re: Answering a Call

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 07:31:56 +0200

I use easyAnswer:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.digia.easyanswer&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5kaWdpYS5lYXN5YW5zd2VyIl0.

It lets me choose three different call answer actions - shake, proximity, or
just lifting phone, and can also switch over to speaker phone automatically,
but, this is on my older galaxy Y pro GT-B5510, where the standard answering
action would be to sort of swipe left to right, I think, at a slight bit of an
angle, and easy answer helps quite a bit...<smile>

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA