[accessible-android] Accessibility of verizon Galaxy?

  • From: <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 11:38:04 -0500

Hi
Well, I am moving across country, and it is time to switch cell phone carriers, and go to a pre-paid system. The person at the store said that my particular phone does not have a sim card. Therefore, I need to get a new phone. The one that seemed like the most likely choice was from verizon. It is called the galaxy, I was looking at the out side of the package and it didn't seem so big. However, they also had one on display in the section for people who want to be on a monthly contract. It appeared to be fairly large. Are there two sizes of galaxy phones? Also, what types of software make this android based cell phone most accessible? So far I have been a little disappointed in the accessibility of my current android based phone that is using the free text to speech software that one can download from the google play store. Do I need to shell out the big bucks to make the phone accessible?
    Thank you.

God bless,
Mark
God loves You!
My personal website:
http://www.christiantraditions.info

To contact the list admin with questions, issues, or request concerning the
list please email: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx or on skype at betoa221, or on
twitter on betoa221

To subscribe to the list send a message with subscribe on the subject line to:
accessible-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list please send message with unsubscribe in the
subject line to accessible-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx