[accesscomp] Re: windows security issue

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 19:35:58 -0600

I like Carbonite but, unless this has changed in the last roughly six months, Carbonite doesn't support backing up external hard drives connected to your computer. For some people that doesn't matter but for some, it's a major drawback. Carbonite indicates in its FAQ that they are going to implement support for external drives but, at least about six months ago, this had not been done.

Gene
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Granados" <gsgranados@xxxxxxxxxxx>