[accesscomp] Re: windows security issue

  • From: "Ch.B." <chr1s64@xxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 00:45:32 +0100

It is his caLL anyway, all we can do is make suggestions. Maybe I am the
exception because I have all of my stuff backed up on external drives
including all the installation routines I need for clean installs. So for me
really, it takes less time to just slap a new install on my system then it
would take to try and isolate where the bad stuff is coming from.
And yes, I agree, kind of hard to give advice when you don't know exactly
what is going on with his system. So maybe give all other stuff a try and
then one can still reformat and install anew if all else fails. What may be
a more convenient way for me, may not be for the next gay, I do realize this

---
Happy chanukah everyone! Chanuka Sameach!